- By :
- Kritika Prakash
- Apr 16 , 2019
Google has lots of features and tools which made us connect with different things. We know it by the benchmark items such as Google Docs, Maps, Drive, Gmail and many more. On the other hand, WordPress is popular for its amazing themes and plugins for website and blogs.
And, when both the highly popular things mixed, the result undoubtedly is great. Yes, there are so many good Plugins which help people when they add it on to their blog or website. And, today we are talking about those top plugins along with their features or uses. If you will Hire WordPress Developers India, all your problem like; what are some best WordPress plugins, how to use them and many more can be solved. The company is giving the Global support for this.
So, here have a look at the Top 10 WordPress Plugin:
1. GA Google Analytics
GA Google Analytics is one of the most used plugin which enables Google Analytics for your whole WordPress website. It is easy to use and lightweight as well as fast with so many great features. It has so many features but, some of the mind-blowing features are available in the Pro Version. In Pro version, you will get visitor opt-out box, priority plug-in that help and support, supports custom code for header-footer. It further disable tracking as well as logged in users features as well as post Ids, user roles and post types are also disabled.
As we know this is the lightweight plug-in then, it also required certain GA tracking code to see the statistics of your website.
Features of GA Google Analytics:
- It has blazing fast performance
- It only does a thing and does it very well
- It is one of the best and easy to use along with drop-dead simple.
- It will update and future proof regularly.
- It can stay recent with the latest tracking code.
- You can get tracking code in header or footer.
- Further, has option to add your own custom markup
- Sleek plugin Settings page with toggling panels
- Tracking of admin-level users as well as enable page tracking.
2. Google Analyticator:
It makes it too simple to see Google Analytics inside your WordPress dashboard. This kills the need to alter your layout code to start logging. Google Analyticator additionally incorporates a few gadgets for showing Analytics information in the administrator and on your blog. A standout amongst the most famous WordPress modules for Google Analytics! Over 3.5+ million downloads.
Features of Google Analyticator:
- It supports Universal and customary investigation.
- Incorporates an administrator dashboard gadget.
- Incorporates a gadget that can be utilized to show guest detail data toward the front.
- Supports outbound connection following of all connections on the page.
- Supports download interface following
- Shortcodes to flaunt your Google Analytics details openly
- Supports occasion following outbound connections/downloads rather than the old online visit following technique
- Permits stowing away of Administrator visits without influencing Google Analytics’ site overlay include
- Supports any propelled following code Google gives
- Supports restriction – get the settings page in your language of decision
- Capacity to conceal Google UID dropdown
3. PDF Embedder:
Features of PDF Embedder:
- Once introduced and Activated, click Add Media from any page or post, much the same as including a picture, however intuitive a PDF record.
- When you embed into your post, it will show up in the proofreader as a ‘shortcode’
- You can change the default appearance – for example width, and toolbar position/appearance through Settings – > PDF Embedder.
- To abrogate your site-wide defaults on an individual insert, see the Plugin Instructions for data about measuring choices in addition to different approaches to redo the shortcodes.
4. Nextend Social Login:
Nextend Social Login is an expert, simple to utilize and free WordPress module. It gives your guests a chance to enroll and login to your site utilizing their social profiles as opposed to compelling them to invest important energy to round out the default enlistment structure. Other than that, they don’t have to sit tight for approval messages or monitor their username and secret key any longer. Nextend Social Login consistently coordinates with your current WordPress login and enlistment structure. Existing clients can include or evacuate their social records at their WordPress profile page.
- A single tick enlistment and login by means of Facebook, Google and Twitter
- Your present clients can without much of a stretch associate their Facebook, Google or Twitter profiles with their record
- Login gadget and shortcodes
- Editable and translatable messages on the login catches
- Clean, easy to understand UI
- Quick and accommodating help
- Social records are attached to a WordPress client account so every record can be gotten to with and without social record
- You can characterize custom divert URL after each login with any of the empowered social records.
- Show Facebook, Google, Twitter profile picture as symbol
5. Social Media Widget:
It is a straightforward sidebar gadget that enables clients to include their internet based life site profile URLs and other membership alternatives to demonstrate a symbol on the sidebar to that online networking webpage and more that open up in a different program window.
It supports many social media platforms such as:
- Computerized Tunes
- Better Business Bureau
- Picasa Web Albums
- Google Talk
- Dealer Circle
6. Google XML Sitemap Generator
Improve your sites SEO and SERP utilizing a XML Sitemap. Initially structured by Google, XML Sitemaps help web crawlers comprehend the substance of your site, including Baidu, Yandex and Google.Google XML Sitemap Generator includes amazing and configurable RSS and XML sitemap highlights to your site. It works over your whole site making a point by point sitemap, including every single custom post and scientific classification, which makes it an extraordinary buddy for modules, for example, WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress and the sky is the limit from there.
Features of Google XML Sitemap Generator:
- Backing for custom post types and scientific classification.
- Incorporates paged joins for posts for Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- HTML, RSS and Google XML Sitemap groups.
- Rundown all your WordPress Pages, Posts, Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Set worldwide sitemap default esteems for need and update frequencies.
- Set sitemap esteem for need and recurrence at the classification, tag, post and page level.
- Programmed day by day auto ping when you have refreshed pages/posts in WordPress.
- Include most recent pages/presents RSS channel on page header.
- Consequently adds sitemap sections to your robots.txt record.
- Add custom passages to your robots.txt document.
- Perfect with WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
7. Google Analytics Counter Tracker:
Google tracker breaks down the guests hits on you landing page and show it graphically. It is one of the most helpful plug-in to track the graphs. There are certain tool or module include in this such as
- Site visits (Pageviews)
- Site visits per session
- Session length
- Percent new sessions
- Most well known pages
- Inquiry watchwords
- Guests Overview
- New clients
- Top Countries by Users
- Geo Location
- Urban areas
Features of Google Analytics Counter Tracker:
- Exceptionally basic and simple
- Interface your Google Analytics account and get Google Analytics details;
- Anonymize IP address to veil the client IPs;
- Gathering details by hour, day, month and year;
- See information for various timespans in your reports;
- Perfect with pretty much every form of WordPress;
- Versatile Friendly Design;
- Simple to utilize Google Analytics module and tracker;
- Multilingual Google Analytics incorporate numerous dialects
- English Google Analytics,
- Russian Google Analytics,
- Spanish (Spain) Google Analytics,
- Turkish Google Analytics
- Arabic Google Analytics,
- Dutch Google Analytics,
- French(France) Google Analytics,
- German Google Analytics,
- Italian Google Analytics,
- Japanese Google Analytics,
- Korean Google Analytics,
- Polski Google Analytics,
- Portuguese(Portugal) Google Analytics,
8. Simple Calender:
It is the simplest method to add Google Calendar occasions to your WordPress site. You no need lots of effort while setting this up as it is snappy to setup, calibrate to your necessities, very responsive and planned welly.
Features of Simple Calender:
- Show occasions from any open
- Continue overseeing occasions in Google Calendar. No compelling reason to make occasions in WordPress.
- Out-of-the-container structures that coordinate your topic’s look and feel.
- Completely responsive and portable neighborly month to month framework and rundown sees.
- Alter occasion content showcase utilizing straightforward labels. No coding required.
- Consolidate different logbooks into single shows expressly or utilizing classes.
- Instinctive, straightforward presentation design changes for tweaking.
- Propelled settings to modify time zones, date/time arrangements and beginning of the week.
- Mix with Event Calendar Newsletter for rapidly transforming your occasions into a bulletin cordial arrangement.
- Extra usefulness offered with additional items.
9. Google Sitemap by BestWebSoft
Google Sitemap module naturally creates XML sitemap for your WordPress site and helps web crawlers record your blog. Such sitemap document encourages web crawlers to extricate the structure of your site all the more adequately. The module underpins default WordPress pages just as custom URLs. It tends to be likewise added to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
Features of Google Sitemap By BestWebSoft:
- Post classification
- Post tag
- Custom post types
- Custom scientific categorizations
- Add a way to your sitemap document in robots.txt consequently
- Include media sitemap [NEW]
- Add standard URLs to pages and posts [NEW]
- Set the most extreme number of URLs in one sitemap record
- Interface your Google Webmaster Tools record to:
- Include site
- Include sitemap
- Erase site
- Get site information
- Good with most recent WordPress form
- Include exchange language pages utilizing Multilanguage module
- Unfathomably straightforward settings for quick setup without adjusting code
- Point by point well ordered documentation and recordings.
10. Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar
Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar is helpful to share your site among your companions through social locales such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Pinterest and so on.
Features of Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar:
- Lightweight (No additional
- An alternative to including Custom Image for any social catch.
- A choice to include foundation shading for the social catch.
- Standard Share Buttons to each post/page
- Show/Hide choices for any catch
- A choice to set the position of the drifting sidebar (Left/Right/Bottom)
- A choice to set the position of social catches (Left/Right)
- A choice to oversee style of catches
- A choice to incapacitate sidebar on versatile
- A development includes for Pinterest share catches.
- An alternative to auto close sidebar catches on page load
- A choice to indicate share catches position.
These are the top 10 Google Featured WordPress plugin which will help you to get the most out of these as well as it will make your website at the top. If you are looking for to add these plugin and do not know how to do it then, hire developers for wordpress development services and contact AResourcePool.
Yes, the company has the solution for your entire problem as well as you can grab other services like web development, website design, SEO and many more. The company is also giving Global solution for setting up the plugin so, grab your services now.